Sambar Powder

Sambar Powder - Hy My friends Best Recipe, on this occasion I will share Recipe Sambar Powder, recipes that I share with you the following is the best recipes you can easily practice at home , Well for selanjudnya please read resepe I wrote the following

Title : Sambar Powder
Recipe : Sambar Powder

Read Other


Sambar Powder

Its been many days I was thinking about posting this recipe. Finally today I am doing it.

When I was in Bangalore, I brought this powder from my native. I never tried to prepare it at home. Even if I keep it for 1 year, it retains its nice aroma (unlike the other sambar powders which we get in shop).

Aayi prepares this in a lot so that she can give it to me, my brother and aunty. I brought some when I came here. But luckily I had noted down the recipe, so next time I am going to make this myself.

This powder is used in variety of dishes. I make two kinds of sambar (one for idli and one for rice), then poha(avalakki), tomato sar etc using this powder.

Definitely this powder is better than any other sambar powder we get in shops. Try atleast once...

Ingredients:
Coriander seeds 3 tbl spns
Channa daal 1 tbl spn
Jeera(Cumin seeds) 1 tbl spn
Mustard seeds 1 tbl spn
Methi(fenugreek) seeds 1/2 tbl spn
Urad daal 1/2 tbl spn
Pepper 1/2 tbl spn
Asafoetida 4-5 big stones
Turmeric 1/2 tea spn
Cloves 25-30
Cinnamon 1 whole piece
Oil 1/2 tea spn
Chilli powder

Method:
Fry mustard and asafoetida in 1/2 tea spn oil.
Fry remaining ingredients(except chilli powder) one by one without oil.
Mix all and make a fine powder.
Heat same quantity (as the powder) of chilli powder in a drop of oil for some time. Mix it with the powder.
Store in a air tight container (Allow it to cool to room temperature before storing).


Articles Sambar Powder

Now that he's recipes Sambar Powder, The above recipe may be useful for you all and please see also other interesting recipes.

You read Articles Sambar Powder And Permalink Article Is https://vierecipes.blogspot.com/2006/04/sambar-powder.html We hope this rechipe This can be useful.