Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri)

Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri) - Hy My friends Best Recipe, on this occasion I will share Recipe Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri), recipes that I share with you the following is the best recipes you can easily practice at home , Well for selanjudnya please read resepe I wrote the following

Title : Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri)
Recipe : Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri)

Read Other


Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri)

These days I am digging my memory to find some nice Konkani dishes. Sometimes I leave some dishes thinking they are very simple to do and people might laugh at me if I blog about them. Then there are some of my bachelor friends, who ask me for those recipes and I realise, I have to post them :).

Few days back, I blogged about Taushe Bhakri. Though its a very simple one, it requires some patience to do. It takes a long time to cook (But it is worth a try). But then sometimes during week days, people absolutely dont have time and patience for a long cooking procedure. This is the ideal breakfast at such situations (I usually do it when I want to finish off the cucumber sitting in my refrigerator!!!).

Ingredients:Cucumber pieces 1 cup
Rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups
Coconut 3/4th cup
Oil/ghee
Salt

Method:Grind together cucumber and coconut, without adding water, to a smooth paste. Mix the paste with rice flour and salt(If needed add very little water).
Heat tava and apply ghee. When it is hot, take a handful of dough and spread on the tava (Do not make it very thin). Cook from both sides, adding ghee/oil if necessary.
Serve hot (It tastes great when it is hot, it looses the crispiness when cooled).

Serves : 2
Preparation time : 15min


Articles Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri)

Now that he's recipes Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri), The above recipe may be useful for you all and please see also other interesting recipes.

You read Articles Cucumber Roti (Taushe/Magge Bhakri) And Permalink Article Is https://vierecipes.blogspot.com/2006/04/cucumber-roti-taushemagge-bhakri.html We hope this rechipe This can be useful.